Although we all know that there are minimal to no side effects linked to the hormone pellet therapy still every case is unique and there can be side effects observed as well. so once you have undergone hormone pellet therapy, the best thing to do is to talk to your doctor about the options that you have for hormone pellet therapy. These options will let you know how you can go for the treatment in the best possible manner.
Here are the few things that you need to talk to your doctor at the hormone pellet therapy Atlanta. These varied options will be your path towards a successful journey for hormone balancing.
- When you want to have the hormones slowly injected into the body, you can go for the varied options such as a tablet on daily basis, an implant, a gel for external use, vaginal ointment, a slow-releasing suppository, or a ring in the vagina. Whichever is the suitable one for you, your doctor would be able to discuss and tell it you.
- The quantity of the medicine to be taken and the daily dosage for it also needs to be adjusted according to your hormone deficiency and estrogen inefficiency. If you are above 45 years of age, you might need a longer-term dose of the estrogen but if you are younger then the doctor will suggest things to you in a different way. Therefore, make sure that you have discussed it all in detail with the doctor.
- Make sure that you are following the advice of the doctor that he has told you for the follow-up checkups and to make sure that the medications that you are taking, are out of harm’s way for you.
- Along with all the other things that you are doing the balancing the hormones, the best thing to do is to opt for the healthier choices that would make it easier for you to live a healthy life. Include exercise routines as well as healthy choices in the selection of food, sleep, and moods so that you can live a better and happier life.
- Based on all the above-mentioned points, your doctor and you can make a very effective and very successful plan for hormone balancing.